Do you hate having your picture taken? Do you hate looking at yourself in the mirror? Do you hate looking at pictures of yourself from a few years back? Chances are you hate how your body looks right now. You are probably having weight problems. If that is the case, you might want to look into the following tips to help you lose weight easier:
1. Don’t count your calories. There is a recommended calorie consumption per adult, but research shows that people who are too conscious of what they eat tend to eat even more. Besides, there are certain calories you might not be aware of, so they are not included in your calorie count. Such calories are found in no calorie sugar substitutes.
2. Don’t overeat. This is a common consequence of getting into a diet or skipping breakfast. Come lunch time, you are so starved that you eat more than you usually do. Instead of doing this, prepare light snacks so that whenever you feel hungry you can eat small portions. Also, instead of snacking on chips, try fruits and yoghurt instead.
3. Don’t turn to food when stressed. It’s sad to see that you’ve gained another pound or two, right? What do you usually do when you are sad? You take that cake or ice cream out of the refrigerator. Common sense tells you that it’s unhealthy, and the feeling of fulfillment it brings is only temporary.
4. Lose fat, not energy. You don’t have to avoid all kinds of food. You need energy, so make sure you get it. Some good sources are caralluma fimbriata and chia seeds. What sets these apart from other food? They don’t provide you with unhealthy fat, plus they help you manage your urges.
5. Make exercise your new best friend. Did you previously view exercise as the devil that holds the key to a slimmer version of you? You better change that attitude. Find exercise routines that you will enjoy. For example, you can enroll in dance classes so that you can burn fat while enjoying what you are doing.
Alesha Wilson is a staff writer at RockwellNutrition.com. Rockwell Nutrition is a leading online retailer of Pharmax supplements.
content is reviewed periodically and is subject to
change as new information on weight loss becomes
available. The information is intended for
educational purposes only. Please
consult your healthcare provider before beginning
any kind of weight loss program